Courses that I taught at Kazan Federal university:
- Programming (for first-year students), different years it was taught in different languages: Pascal, C/C++, Java
- Algorithms and Data Structures (I also developed online course)
- Information Security (mainly, Cryptography)
- Functional Programming in Haskell
- Quantum Cryptography
- Quantum Algorithms (see online notes and automated testing system)
I participated in designing some of these courses. For practice-oriented courses, such as Programming, Information Security and Functional Programming, I automated generating and testing students' solutions.